Description: A temporary adhesive excellent for use in embroidery because there will be no needle gum-up. Use for appliqué, adhering backing to garments, and positioning difficult-to-hoop items. 17 fluid ounce can. Net weight 10.93 oz.
- Does not gum up sewing needles
- No mist
- Avoids extra stiffness from fusible interfacing.
- Eliminates sticky hands.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Will not make the quilt top sticky if applied to back of pattern.
- Won't spot fabric or foundation material.
- Baste quilt layers quickly and easily.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Fabric can be dry-cleaned.
- Outstanding for machine applique, quilting, and embroidery.
- Can be used to baste quilt layers in preparation for quilting.
- Excellent when used with tear-away continuous machine quilting patterns.
- Holds the stabilizing interface in place for machine embroidery.