Makes it easy to embellish beautiful chenille effects. For beginners as well as for experienced quilters and sewers.
1. Thread with sewing thread on top and in the bobbin. 2. Use a minimum of three layers of chenille strips, 5/8” wide (16 mm) wide, for a beautiful effect. Place the strips in to the presser foot.
3. Snap on the Chenille Foot.
4. Place the fabric that will be embellished under the presser foot and the strips.
5. Select a straight stitch, a zigzag stitch or a three step zigzag stitch. Select short stitch length and a narrow stitch width,1,5 – 2.
6. Sew with a slow speed. The Chenille Foot will guide the strips onto the fabric where you want to have the chenille effect. For extra stability use Tear-Away Stabilizer underneath.
7. Add strips in rows if desired to complete your project.
8. Machine wash project on cold cycle, dry warm.
Alternative method: Spray with water, rub with stiff brush to fray thread, and dry with hair dryer.
Pre-cut Chenille Bias Tape in various colors is available at your local dealer